Effective November 10, 2021
“Personal Data” is defined as Information relating to an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by a particular reference to an identification number or one or more factors specific to the person. “Non-Personal Data” is defined as any Information that does not result in the identification of a specific person. “Information” may be either Personal Data or Non-Personal Data.
The Information we collect when you download white papers or case studies, send us an email or subscribe to our newsletter may include Personal Data such as first and last name, postal address, IP address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and certain business Information such as your company’s name or your job title.
You have the right to request that we disclose the Personal Information that we collect and use. In order to make this request, you should complete the request form. We will verify the request using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information. In order to make this request, you should complete the request form. We will verify the request using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf for the disclosure or deletion of your Personal Information. In order to make this request, you should complete the request form. We will verify your authorization using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
Any of the above forms can be completed and emailed to WebPrivacy@dbmglobal.com or mailed to DBM Global, 3020 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016, ATTENTION: Privacy Request.
If you require any additional Information, you can call us toll free at 855-486-4609.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Digital Services are hosted in the United States but may be accessed internationally as well. The Personal Data entered into this system is considered business contact information. We collect and use the Personal Data to: respond to your requests, make marketing and sales initiatives relevant to your needs, communicate product or service information, and provide service and support or communicate significant changes to the websites or companies. We also may use the Information to better improve our Digital Services, to enable us to customize your experience on the sites and display relevant informational or promotional material.
We may use the Personal Data to send you email and other communications on behalf of DBM Global Inc. and its subsidiary companies. These communications may include email, newsletters, service offerings, and marketing event notices. All email communications, newsletters and marketing event notifications will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future emails from DBM Global Inc. and its subsidiary companies.
SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may also use Information gained through cookies to compile statistical information about the use of our Digital Services, such as the time users spend at the site and the pages they visit most often. These statistics do not include Personal Data.
STORAGE AND DATA SECURITY
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We host these Digital Services in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Data. By using our Digital Services, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our Digital Services at your own risk.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Your Rights Under the CCPA
- Right to Request Personal Information / Right to Access Personal Information. You have the right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, including any third parties with which we shared the information.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information. You have the right to request we delete personal information that we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months and direct our service providers to delete the applicable personal information, subject to certain exceptions
- Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information or disclose your personal information for a business purpose, and therefore, we have not included a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on our site. If our practices change, we will update this Notice and take any other necessary action to comply with applicable law.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Examples of discriminatory acts include: (i) denying goods or services to you; (ii) charging different prices (including offering discounts to those who do not opt out), (iii) varying the level or quality of goods or services, or (iv) suggesting you will receive a different price for goods or services, or different level of quality.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
- Submitting a request to WebPrivacy@dbmglobal.com
- Calling 1-855-486-4609
Only you, or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf, may request a VCR related to your personal information. You may only make a VCR for access or data portability twice within any 12-month period. The VCR must: (1) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual about whom we collected personal information or that you are an authorized representative of that individual; and (2) describe your request with sufficient detail to allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We endeavor to respond to a VCR by mail or electronically (at your option) within 45 days of receipt of the request. If we need additional time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Please note that we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Also note that we will only use personal information provided in a VCR to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Toll free telephone: 855-486-4609
Write to: DBM Global, 3020 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016, ATTENTION: Privacy Request
Request to Disclose Personal Information
Request to Delete Personal Information